November 1, 2021
Safety continues to be the top priority in our operations with the end goal of maximizing flexibility and convenience while we ensure safety for our team members, our clients and our community:
- Facial masks must be worn by all persons entering the spa regardless of vaccination status:
- Complimentary disposable masks are available should you forget yours or need a replacement while with us.
- Social distancing of at least 6ft is encouraged.
- High contact surface areas are disinfected at least hourly (door handles, countertops, etc).
- We prefer credit card transactions but will accept cash transactions. For your convenience you can go completely contact-less and receive invoices via text or e-mail to pay from your personal device via our secure portal. Please let us know at time of booking or check-in to set that up.
- Occupancy: We continue monitor the total number of people in the spa so that we can support proper distancing between clients:
- Prior to entering the spa, please call 425.908.7487 or reply HERE to any text from Suds and wait for our response. This allows manage timing of clients entering/exiting the spa to limit cross traffic in our narrow lobby.
- Self-Wash: Tubs remains by appointment only and capacity is increased. We recommend no more than two pet parents per dog/tub but have not placed a limit on number of family members.
- A la carte services for nail trims, teeth brushing, gland expression, and touch up trims by appointment only. These services are short, so please call to schedule an appt as most days we should be able to get you in same day or next day. We may ask pet parents to exit the spa and wait for text/call to re-enter for pick up after the service(s) is completed to reduce traffic in spa.
- Please contact us to re-schedule your appointment without penalty if:
- You are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- You are awaiting test results.
- You are in home isolation.
Please contact us if you require a special accommodation for your Suds visit. We will always try our best to accommodate your specific need so letting us know in advance helps for planning.