updated March 15, 2022
Safety of our team members, human and pet clients is of the highest priority. We are looking forward to getting back to "normal" and are planning for a gradual transition to allow us to monitor how our local community does as restrictions ease for COVID-19 mandates. We thank you in advance for your understanding of the following policies for our spa:
- Facial coverings are optional, consistent with state and local guidance. We have disposable masks available should you choose to wear one or need a replacement while with us. Please be kind and respect individual choice of our team members and other clients.
- Social distancing: Please practice distancing of at least 6ft while in the spa.
- We prefer cashless with credit card transactions however can accommodate any payment method. For your convenience you can set up a customer account via our secure portal to go completely contact-less and receive invoices via text or e-mail to pay from your personal device.
- Reduced occupancy: We closely monitor the total number of people in the spa and are taking measures to keep the number of people in spa as low as possible:
- Prior to entering the spa, please call 425.908.7487 or reply HERE to any text from Suds and wait for our response. This allows us to ensure the lobby is clear before you enter the spa.
- Self-Wash: Tubs are at reduced capacity with and is by appointment only.
- A la carte services for nail trims, teeth brushing, gland expression, and touch up trims are currently available by appointment only. While these services are quick, we will ask pet parents to exit the spa and wait for text/call to re-enter for pick up after the service(s) is completed.
- Appointment spacing: we are creating extra space between all appointments on our grooming schedule to reduce client overlap for pet-drop off/pick-up. It is always our goal to keep your confirmed appointment time as we appreciate that your schedules are busy. We thank you in advance for your understanding and flexibility if we contact you to ask if your drop-off or pick-up time can be shifted by 10-15 minutes to reduce traffic at the spa.
- Please contact us to re-schedule your appointment without penalty if:
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you are awaiting test results.
- If you are in home isolation or quarantine
fee if the reason is COVID-19 related even if same day as long as you contact us before your scheduled
Please contact us if you require a special accommodation for your Suds visit (prefer we check in outdoors, need to bring a helper to handle the doggos, etc.). We will always try our best to accommodate your specific need so letting us know in advance helps for planning. We look forward to our next phase were we can ease some of our operating procedures so please check back for updates.