July 2, 2021
At Suds we are so encouraged by the state re-opening and at the same time have not lost sight that we are still dealing with a global pandemic. We have updated our COVID-19 policies and will continue to monitor our operations with the end goal of maximizing flexibility and convenience while we ensure safety for our team members and our valued clients:
- Facial masks to be worn by unvaccinated persons entering the spa; purely honor system as we will not be asking for verification.
- Note our team members may or not have masks on depending on personal preference and also we find disposable masks to provide an extra layer of safety for certain grooming functions.
- Complimentary disposable masks will be available should you forget yours or need a replacement while with us.
- Social distancing of at least 6ft is encouraged.
- We will continue to disinfect high contact surface areas at least hourly (door handles, counters, etc).
- We still prefer credit card transactions but will accept cash transactions.. For your convenience you can set up a customer account via our secure portal to go completely contact-less and receive invoices via text or e-mail to pay from your personal device.
- Increasing occupancy: We will continue monitor the total number of people in the spa and will gradually expand occupany this month:
- Prior to entering the spa, please call 425.908.7487 or reply HERE to any text from Suds and wait for our response. This allows us to ensure adequate spacing of clients to limit cross traffic in our narrow lobby.
- Self-Wash: Tubs remains by appointment only and capacity is increased. We recommend no more than two pet parents per dog/tub however there are no restrictions to number of humans to pets.
- A la carte services for nail trims, teeth brushing, gland expression, and touch up trims by appointment only. These services are short, so please call to scheule an appt as most days we should be able to get you in same day or next day. We will ask pet parents to exit the spa and wait for text/call to re-enter for pick up after the service(s) is completed.
- Please contact us to re-schedule your appointment without penalty if:
- You are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- You are awaiting test results.
- You are in home isolation.
Please contact us if you require a special accommodation for your Suds visit. We will always try our best to accommodate your specific need so letting us know in advance helps for planning.